2010/02/08

we were siting at bus stop while we
eating ice-pop. (:
here are some pictures i have
took wif my frenz.........
huiqi and me ^^

the 3 of us....... (:







huiqi.......

charlene........

huiqi , charlene and me .............. (:

huiqi going home luh..... ):

huiqi looking at suai ge (
handsome guy walking pass) haha^.^

charlene talking to her
po po (grandmother).....
huiqi wan to take my photo...... (:

huiqi funny reaction........ (: (haha)

me and charlene pic...... (:



PIZZA...... ^.^

the end of the picture........ (:
hope u enjoy it......(:
































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment