2009/08/21

WTF................

today i canna being soclded by
Mr Kok . not my fault lol then
anyhow scold me lol.........

this is wat happened...........
today our last 2 piriod is english
lesson then we jus finish our DNT
lesson soo we go back to classroom
waiting for Mr Kok........finally...
Mr Kok cum liao......then he say
today do de dunno wat card luh...
then suddenly my fren pass to me
someone pencil case then my fren col
me to pass the pencil case to other ppl
then i put under my fren that siting
behind me then the someone pencil case de
ppl go tell Mr Kok that her pencil case lost
then the ppl siting behind me de go gib cher
the pencil case then cher ask who put de
then he go say is i put de then cher col
me to go in front there then he ask me is it u
take the pencil case de??? soo i say no is
other ppl pass the pencil case to me de!!!
then Mr Kok dun believe me lol then ju scolded
me by taking someone pencil case lol.....

k le gtg
bye bye=]

No comments:

Post a Comment