2009/07/05

hiie

hiie(:

sry guys i long time nvr
post blog liao but now i
going to tell u a serious
thing that is: nxt tue
(7/07/09) after skul i
will be telling teacher
abt wat my fren has
said abt me on msn
she had said some

vulgarities to me):

but do u al know when
i told her that i wan to
tell teacher abt it then
she call my hus to ask
me weather i really wan
to tell teacher after that
she call me again so i told
my father to tell her that
i not at home so she call
me on my phone and i ans
soo we talk talk talk but
after that she said to me on
msn : u angry ar??? u really
wan tell teacher ar???
then she said again
:walao dun sabo me le
not i started it first lol
she is the one who started
it first then she go her blog
go put (i hate yanyu 4 ever
she every wat lol from today
onwards, i dun wan talk to
her anymore at skul only know
how to act emo,guay lan,hao lian
i hate her 4 ever HATENESS=100%)
lol then on the msn there
can write ur own personal
mssage rite??? she go write
i hate yanyu I hate hate hate after that
she go change the 3 hate to
only know how to firlt boys lol
then i write her on my personal
message then she go not happy
then go say i F___ lol

nxt tue i confern will go tell
teacher de nomatter how
she begged me not to tell
teacher i will still say de
cos when she started to say
me did she think what will
happened to her in the end???
i will not 4give her anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment